Dear Ms. Mac Queen:
Are you looking for a salesperson for the information processing industry? Maybe I can help you.
I am the corporate representative for twenty major customers at IBM Corporation. Based on this experience I can:
- Meet large global customers' total information systems requirements
- Negotiate worldwide volume purchase agreements
- Sell in international markets
- Respond to the concerns of senior management
- Leverage all corporate resources to achieve customer satisfaction
Although other factors such as career growth are of primary importance to me, you should know that my total compensation is $75,000.
I appreciate your consideration.
Very truly yours,