Room 212 Building 343
Tsinghua University,Beijing 100084
I was referred to you by Mr. Zhang, a Partner with your Beijing office, who informed me that the Shanghai office of your company is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your Auditor Program.
I have more than two years of accounting experience, including interning as an Auditor last year with the Beijing office of CCCC. I will be receiving my MBA this May from Tsinghua University. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to your company. I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in the field. My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with a highly productive Auditor upon completion of your development program.
I will be in the Shanghai area the week of April 16. Please call me at 136001216901 to arrange a convenient time when we may meet to further discuss my background in relation to your needs. I look forward to meeting you then.
1. I am enclosing a personal data sheet which I think will adequately show you my qualifications。
2. I would be pleased if you would grant me an interview at you convenience。
3. Trusting you will give my application kind consideration and hoping to hear favorably from you at your convenience。
4. Thank you in advance for your concern and attention. Please let me hear from you as soon as possible。
5. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview。
6. I believe that you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me。
7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter。